Salem, Oregon Center of Cosmetic Dentistry
2510 12th Street SE
Salem, OR 97302
Find answers and other helpful dental topics in our digital library.
- Dental implants are quickly becoming as successful as most dental procedures with the success rate of over 95% and longevity similar to natural teeth.
- The total procedure will take less than an hour.
- Some implants can be immediately restored with a crown that can look and feel like a natural crown.
- Implants can be used to replace a missing tooth, support fixed bridges, offer retention and support to partial dentures and full dentures.
- Placing an implant is less traumatic than extracting a tooth. There is little or no bleeding and the post-operative pain usually subsides before you go to sleep that night. A prescription for pain will be provided just in case it is needed. If it determined that an antibiotic is necessary a prescription will be provided.
- Local anesthetic is all that is necessary to provide a pain free procedure, but a sedative can be provided. Sedatives such as valium (halcyon) or Nitrous Oxide N20 (laughing gas).
If you are considering implants, call us at 503-378-1212 for a thorough evaluation to help determine if you would be a good candidate.